"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude." ~Cynthia Ozick

Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

14.09.2011 Third Maasai Burn


14.09.2011 Third Maasai Burn

            Ashlee and I are either crazy or really bad ass.  I think we are crazy.  We both decided to get a third Maasai burn, on our neck, directly behind our ears. We drank Vladamir first to dull the pain, the local cheap and disgusting tasting vodka.  I think the vodka was more painful than the burn.  Sashays of all the horrible, cheap alcohol would make great gag gifts for Christmas. I’ll keep that in mind for December. 
            As far as burns go, this one looks great!  It’s a perfect white circle, and about the size of my thumb nail. Of course it’ll scab a look a bit gruesome as it heals, but nothing can look as bad as the two Maasai burns on Ashlee’s foot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment