12.07.2011 Illness Strikes
I didn’t go to placement this morning. I have felt sick the last two days and this morning I also got dizzy when I got out of bed. My mouth, nose, and throat feel raw and I have a wet cough. I also think I made myself dehydrated during the safari. The squatters were mostly disgusting, and we didn’t know when our next stop would be, so I would drink much less than I otherwise would have. I know, stupid. I knew while I was doing it that it was a very poor decision. Oh well. You live and learn. I stayed in bed until 10:00 this morning and then got up and washed my hair under a stream of cold water. I could really go for a hot, steamy shower to clear my sinuses. I don’t feel like I have the flu, so I am not too concerned. I am just drinking a lot of water and resting and I think I’ll be fine. Jessica came to check on me this morning. I told her if it gets any worse or doesn’t get better, I’ll let her know right away or have Michael take me to the hospital.
If I was there, i would have taken care of you. Glad you are well again.
ReplyDeleteStay save.
Love you,
mom