"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude." ~Cynthia Ozick

Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

07.08.2011 Boys leave-sad day


07.08.2011 Boys leave-sad day



            Today Matt and Nick left the house.  They have been living here since before I got here.  They were the life of this house!  Both are such wonderful and sweet men who truly live life to the fullest.  Listen to me, talking about them as if they've died.  I started crying, just a little.  I felt like I became closer to them since Uganda, and them leaving just reminded me that I’ll be leaving one day too.  It also made me feel a bit home sick as well.  I do miss my family terribly, but I wish I could bring them here to experience everything I am experiencing.  I want to mix the two worlds into one, but it isn’t possible.  Both feel like home to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment